As a freelance translator based in La Reunion from 2011 to 2016 and in Spain since 2016, I work in the field of translation of business, finance and marketing documents as well as localisation of websites, apps and Internet content.
Growing up in a multicultural household (Reunionese Creole/Portuguese) in France and living in several places across three continents have provided me with a solid international experience, a better understanding of cultural differences and improved adaptation skills.
My clients appreciate my professional services for my expertise, personalized approach and reactivity. These qualities enable me to identify precisely their needs and implement the best strategies to meet them in order to strenghthen their international presence.
Feel free to let me know about your language projects, I will be glad to help you with them.
Master Degree in Institutional Translation (All but Dissertation)
Working languages: Spanish and French
List of courses:
• Professional Proofreading and Editing
• Codes of Conduct and Professional Practice
• Comparative legal systems
• Sworn Translation
• Translating for International Organizations
• Business and Trade Translation
• Intellectual-Property Related Translation
• Translation in Export and External Trade